– What can Finland learn from Denmark, UK and Germany?
Seminar chair: Professor Armi Temmes, Aalto University
13:00 Industrial policy and energy disruption in the UK and Denmark (with insights from Germany) (video)
Research Fellow Phil Johnstone, SPRU (Science Policy Research Unit), University of Sussex
13:15 Q&A (video)
13:30 The role of institutions in energy disruption: comparing Denmark, UK and Germany (video)
Research Fellow Chiara Fratini, SPRU, University of Sussex
13:45 Q&A (video)
14:00 How to create green growth from clean energy – the Danish energy transition and smart energy systems (video)
Professor Brian Vad Mathiesen, Aalborg University
14:15 Q&A (video)
14:30-15:00 Coffee and snacks
15:00 What can Finland learn from UK, Germany and Denmark? (video + Q&A)
Senior Research Fellow Paula Kivimaa, SPRU, University of Sussex and
Professor Raimo Lovio, Aalto University School of Business
- Senior Lead Jyri Arponen, Finnish Innovation Fund Sitra
- Director General of the Enterprise and Innovation Department Ilona Lundström, Ministry of Economic Affairs and Employment
- Member of the Parliament, chairman of Social Democratic Party of Finland (SDP) Antti Rinne
- Director Ilkka Räsänen, Environmental Office, Lappeenranta Region
- CFO, Partner Tarja Teppo, Cleantech Invest
Moderator: Senior Research Fellow Paula Kivimaa, SPRU, University of Sussex
Welcome and register to attend the event online here!
Welcome also to Breakfast Seminar: Coal phase-out in Finland, UK, Denmark and Germany the following day!
The seminars are organized by Smart Energy Transition project funded by The Strategic Research Council at the Academy of Finland. More information: Stakeholder Relations Manager Karoliina Auvinen, firstname.lastname@example.org or Project Assistant Allu Pyhälammi, email@example.com, Aalto University School of Business