Time: Wednesday 11 April 2018, 16:00-18:30
Place: Aalto University School of Business, Arkadia Building, Lapuankatu 2, 00100 Helsinki, Finland, lecture hall Valio E-341
16:00-16:40 How to stop the burning in the cities? How the clean district heating and cooling can work? (lecture covers main parts of this presentation)
Senior scientist Francesco Reda, VTT and Researcher Karoliina Auvinen, Aalto University
16.40-17:00 Questions and answers
- Seasonal thermal storage of solar energy in Finland
Postdoctoral Researcher Janne Hirvonen, Aalto University (presentation)
- District heating from data center – case Mäntsälä
Sales Manager Antti Porkka, Calefa Oy (presentation)
- Industrial heat pump applications
Mika Manner, Tom Allen Senera (presentation)
Moderator: Smart Energy Transition consortium Leader, Professor Armi Temmes, Aalto University
This open lecture and discussion event was organized by the Smart Energy Transition project funded by the Strategic Research Council of Finland.
Check also other related events:
- Seminar 26.4.2018: How to manage the seasonality in the renewable energy system during the cold winter weeks? – and how can Finland benefit from developing smart energy solutions?
- Smart Energy Talks 8.5.2018: Can open district heating markets facilitate the transition towards zero carbon cities in Finland?